At a Glance
Students: 309 (full-time and part-time)
Faculty: 103 (full-time and part-time)
Office of the Dean: Civic Square Building, 33 Livingston Avenue, Downtown New Brunswick (College Avenue Campus)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Planning and Public Policy
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Public Health
- Master of City and Regional Planning (M.C.R.P) in Urban Planning and Policy Development
- Master of City and Regional Studies (M.C.R.S.) in Urban Planning and Policy Development
- Master of Public Policy (M.P.P.)
- Master of Public Affairs and Politics (M.P.A.P.)
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) (Joint with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey)
- Doctor of Public Health (D.P.H.) (Joint with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) (Awarded through the Graduate School–New Brunswick)
- The Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy offers two undergraduate majors: planning and public policy, and public health.
- The school offers an array of professional graduate degrees, including numerous dual-degree programs that combine a planning or public health degree with a degree in another discipline, such as business, law, or medicine.
- Host to many nationally recognized research centers, the school gives its students rich opportunities to conduct research in areas such as neighborhood revitalization, transportation, workforce development, and energy policy.
- The school encourages students to seek global educational opportunities through Rutgers Study Abroad.
- Explore the Bloustein School’s areas of expertise to discover the breadth and depth of the school’s activities.