AT A GLANCE
Students: 726 (full-time and part-time at Newark and New Brunswick)
Faculty: Drawn from New Jersey Medical School, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, and Rutgers School of Dental Medicine (full-time and part-time)
Office of the Dean: 65 Bergen Street, SSB 517, Rutgers Health Sciences Campus at Newark
Senior Associate Dean: 675 Hoes Lane, Busch Campus
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Clinical and Translational Science
- Master of Biomedical Science (M.B.S.)
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (M.S.B.S.)
- Master of Science and Master of Business Administration (M.S./M.B.A.)
- Doctor of Medicine and Doctor of Philosophy (M.D./Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- The school offers nine joint Ph.D. programs with other departments.
- Non-Degree Studies are available, on a limited basis, to students with baccalaureate degrees who request permission to enroll in courses as nonmatriculated students. Preference is given to teachers or professional workers in neighboring industries and hospitals who are seeking to further their knowledge of biomedical sciences or striving to advance their careers through continuing education.
- The M.D./Ph.D. program draws on the diverse strengths and resources of premier private and public research institutes and health care centers throughout New Jersey.
- The Joint Molecular Biosciences Graduate Student Association is comprised of students enrolled in the graduate programs in molecular biosciences.
- For 14 years, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and the University of Puerto Rico–Mayaguez have collaborated to help highly motivated Puerto Rican students earn a Ph.D. within the field of molecular biosciences in the Bridges to the Doctorate program.