At a Glance
Students: 1,011 (full-time and part-time)
Faculty: 113 (full-time and part-time)
Office of the Dean: 10 Seminary Place, College Avenue Campus
- Master of Education (Ed.M.)
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Education (Awarded through the Graduate School–New Brunswick)
- The school is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s best graduate schools of education.
- The Ed.M. degree is offered in more than 15 areas of concentration, while the Ed.D. degree is offered in six.
- The Graduate School of Education is host to cutting-edge research centers and institutes that address such issues as better learning environments, improved classroom and school organizational practices, and advancing early childhood education.
- The school’s South Africa Initiative (SAI) is an interdisciplinary program for teachers and students in the United States and South Africa to exchange information through service learning, training, and distance technology.
- The school offers five-year teacher certification programs for Rutgers–New Brunswick undergraduates that lead to a bachelor’s degree in the student’s chosen field and an Ed.M. degree.