At a Glance
Students: 969 (full-time and part-time)
Faculty: 113 (full-time and part-time)
Office of the Dean: 10 Seminary Place, College Avenue Campus
- Master of Education (Ed.M.)
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Education (Awarded through the Graduate School–New Brunswick)
- The school is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America’s best graduate schools of education.
- The Ed.M. degree is offered in more than 15 areas of concentration, while the Ed.D. degree is offered in six.
- The Graduate School of Education is host to cutting-edge research centers and institutes that address such issues as better learning environments, improved classroom and school organizational practices, and advancing early childhood education.
- The school’s South Africa Initiative is an interdisciplinary program for teachers and students in the United States and South Africa to exchange information through service learning, training, and distance technology.
- The school offers five-year teacher certification programs for Rutgers–New Brunswick undergraduates that lead to a bachelor’s degree in the student’s chosen field and an Ed.M. degree.