At A Glance
Students: 534 (full-time and part-time)
Faculty: 2,750 (full-time, part-time, and volunteer)
Office of the Dean: 125 Paterson Street, College Avenue Campus
- Bachelor of Arts and Doctor of Medicine (B.A./M.D.)
- Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Medicine (B.S./M.D.)
- Doctor of Medicine and Master of Business Administration (M.D./M.B.A.)
- Doctor of Medicine and Juris Doctor (M.D./J.D.)
- Doctor of Medicine and Master of Science in Jurisprudence (M.D./M.S.J.)
- Doctor of Medicine and Master of Public Health (M.D./M.P.H.)
- Doctor of Medicine and Doctor of Philosophy (M.D./Ph.D.)
- The Joint Molecular Biosciences Graduate Student Association is comprised of students enrolled in the graduate programs in molecular biosciences.
- The principal teaching hospital is Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (RWJUH), consistently ranked among New Jersey's top three hospitals.
- Primary patient care units include the Robert Wood Johnson Medical Group and the Eric B. Chandler Health Center, a family-oriented community health center.
- The Child Health Institute of New Jersey promotes the school's mission to advance basic science knowledge of vertebrate development and growth, and mechanisms of human diseases. The Child Health Institute and RWJUH's Bristol-Myers Squibb Children's Hospital form New Jersey's only academic children's health campus.