At a Glance
Students: 3,922 (full-time and part-time at New Brunswick and Newark)
Faculty: 260 (full-time and part-time at New Brunswick and Newark)
Office of the Dean: Janice H. Levin Building, 94 Rockafeller Road, Livingston Campus
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in the following majors:
- Management Science and Information Systems
- Supply Chain and Marketing Science
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Master of Accountancy
Additional degree programs offered on the Newark Campus:
- Executive M.B.A.
- M.B.A. in Professional Accounting
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Quantitative Finance
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) (Awarded through the Graduate School–Newark)
- Joint M.B.A. degrees with degrees in law and medicine
- Headquartered on both the Newark and New Brunswick campuses, Rutgers Business School offers both undergraduate programs and graduate programs at Rutgers–New Brunswick.
- The business faculty are organized in six academic departments, each with offices in both New Brunswick and Newark.
- Rutgers Business School is nationally ranked among the nation's best undergraduate business schools by BusinessWeek and is the only New Jersey program on BusinessWeek's 2009 "Best Undergraduate Business Schools" list.
- The Financial Times ranked Rutgers Business School Executive M.B.A. program 13th in the United States.
- Located on the Livingston Campus in the Janice Levin Building, the school is undergoing a major expansion.