At a Glance
Students: 6,668 (full-time and part-time at New Brunswick and Newark)
Faculty: 260 (full-time and part-time at New Brunswick and Newark)
Office of the Dean: Janice H. Levin Building, 94 Rockafeller Road, Livingston Campus
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in the following majors:
- Management Science and Information Systems
- Supply Chain and Marketing Science
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Master of Accountancy
Additional degree programs offered on the Newark Campus:
- Executive M.B.A.
- M.B.A. in Professional Accounting
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Quantitative Finance
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) (Awarded through the Graduate School–Newark)
- Joint M.B.A. degrees with degrees in law and medicine
- Headquartered on both the Newark and New Brunswick campuses, Rutgers Business School offers both undergraduate programs and graduate programs at Rutgers–New Brunswick.
- The business faculty are organized in six academic departments, each with offices in both New Brunswick and Newark.
- Rutgers Business School is nationally ranked among the nation's best undergraduate business schools by BusinessWeek and is the only public New Jersey program on BusinessWeek's 2013 "Best Undergraduate Business Schools" list.
- The Financial Times ranked Rutgers Business School Executive M.B.A. program 13th in the United States.
- A major new building for the school opens on the Rutgers–New Brunswick Livingston Campus in fall 2013.