At A Glance
Students: 1,591 (full-time and part-time)
Faculty: 738 (full-time, part-time, and volunteer)
Office of the Dean: 65 Bergen Street, Health Sciences Campus at Newark
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.)
- Associate of Science (A.S.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science (B.S.C.L.S.)
- Bachelor of Arts and Master of Science (B.A./M.S.)
- Master of Science (M.S.)
- Master of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science (M.S.C.L.S.)
- Master of Science and Master of Public Health (M.S./M.P.H.)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.)
- Undergraduate, Postbaccalaureate, and Graduate Certificates
- Online Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Online Master of Science (M.S.)
- Online Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Online Doctorate in Clinical Nutrition (D.C.N.)
- Online Doctorate in Clinical Laboratory Sciences (D.C.L.S.)
- Online Undergraduate and Graduate Certificates
- The Center for Advanced and Continuing Education provides programs and courses that are designed to meet the diverse needs of health professionals, ranging from single session short-term courses to advanced certificates in specific professional areas.
- A number of the school's programs are the predominant, or the only, programs in New Jersey for many of the allied health professions.
- The school partners with nearly three dozen other colleges and universities to offer joint degrees.