At A Glance
Students: 368 (full-time and part-time)
Faculty: 121 (full-time, part-time, and volunteer)
Office of the Dean: 683 Hoes Lane West, Busch Campus
- Bachelor of Arts and Master of Public Health (B.A./M.P.H.)
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Public Health (B.S./M.P.H.)
- Master of Science (M.S.)
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Juris Doctor and Master of Public Health (J.D./M.P.H.)
- Master of Public Health and Master of Business Administration (M.P.H./M.B.A.)
- Master of Public Health and Master of Science in Physician Assistant (M.P.H./M.S.P.A.)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Public Health (Dr.P.H.)
- Doctor of Medicine and Master of Public Health (M.D./M.P.H.)
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine and Master of Public Health (D.O./M.P.H.)
- Doctor of Psychology and Master of Public Health (Psy.D./M.P.H.)
- Certificate Programs
- Administered through the Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy, the B.A. or B.S./M.P.H. degree programs are open to highly qualified undergraduate students with at least 60 credits.
- Certificate Programs are for postbaccalaureate students interested in entering the public health field and for returning public health graduates who wish to enhance their knowledge.
- The school collaborates with several centers and institutes, including the Center for Health Economics and Health Policy, and New Jersey Center for Public Health Preparedness.