Government for Students—and by Students
The Rutgers University Student Assembly (RUSA) represents the interests of undergraduate students at Rutgers–New Brunswick, while the Graduate Student Association is the voice of graduate students. RUSA works closely with the councils and associations that represent individual campuses and schools. These councils have websites:
- Engineering Governing Council
- Livingston Residential Council
- Mason Gross Student Government Association
- Pharmacy Governing Council
- SEBS Governing Council
For information about councils/associations without websites, contact RUSA.
- Busch Campus Council
- College Avenue Campus Council
- Douglass Campus Council
- Rutgers Business Governing Association
- University College Council
Students on Universitywide Governing Boards
The Rutgers University Senate is a universitywide deliberative body consisting of representatives of Rutgers faculty, students, staff, administrators, and alumni. Students may be University Senate representatives to the university Board of Governors and Board of Trustees.